How It Works
Virtual notarization leverages technology to allow you to complete the notarization process without having to meet the notary in person. Simply provide your information and documents up front, complete the video conference, and receive your fully notarized documents without having to leave your home or office. Scroll down to read more about our process and feel free to contact us at any time during the process to get your questions answered.
Electronically sign your document(s) while being witnessed by a NJ Notary Public via video conferencing. Receive your document(s) notarized via email in PDF email with full chain of command.
Sign your document(s) with a regular ink pen while being witnessed by a NJ Notary Public via video conferencing. Send in your signed original document(s) to us and we’ll send them back to you, notarized.
- Click here to block off an appointment that works for you.
- Pick your desired appointment time slot.
- If you have your documents available, you can upload them using a secure file sharing link (P2P), Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive (MS) or you can opt to email them.
- Finally, you will provide the information required for all signers. If you are completing a RIN you will be asked for a delivery method and address. Once you submit the booking time, you will receive a confirmation email for your time slot, which will include detailed instructions.
- You will receive instructions via email on joining the video conference.
- At the start of the meeting, your notary will go over basic information and verify your identity using your 2 forms of ID. All signers and witnesses’ identification must be verified before proceeding with our online session. If you are not a US citizen and do not have a US government issued ID, visit our partner’s website and pick the country where your IDs were issued in order to view a list of acceptable IDs.
- Once your identity has been verified, the notary will start recording the session.
- Simply follow your notary’s instructions for digitally signing the document(s) (RONs) or for hand signing (RINs).
- For RON sessions you will receive the final notarized PDF version via email.
- For RIN sessions, since all parties are physically signing the documents, each will transmit their signed versions by scanning or taking a clear picture of the full document and email it for review. The notary will complete the attestation on the tangible version and email you a fully notarized version. You will then be instructed to mail your original signed document(s) to our office, where the notary will review and compare them to the ones signed online, place her original notary certificate, and mail it to you, your attorney, title company or anybody in the USA, via New Jersey Lawyers’ Services (NJLS) or other delivery methods, UPS, FedEx, CMRRR, etc. (additional fees for international delivery).